- St. Coen’s School is a Catholic School under the patronage of the Archbishop of Dublin.
- We acknowledge that each child is special and accepted for him/herself and will develop to the best of his /her ability.
- We provide a happy, inclusive and safe environment for children and staff where learning can take place.
- We promote good communications between parents and school.
- We aim to ensure that children leaving school in 6th class will be equipped with the curricular skills and with the confidence necessary to succeed at second level.
- We encourage children to take pride in their school and community and to have a sense of respect, honesty and integrity.
- School starts at 8.50 a.m.
- School finishes for Junior & Senior Infants at 1.30 p.m.
- School finishes for 1st to 6th classes at 2.30 p.m.
School Break Times:
- Small Break: 10.40 a.m. – 10.50 a.m.
- Lunch: 12.40 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Ray of Sunshine provide a before and after child care service on the school premises. Contact Ray of Sunshine on 087 2724881 or [email protected]