- St. Coen’s School is a Catholic School under the patronage of the Archbishop of Dublin.
- We acknowledge that each child is special and accepted for him/herself and will develop to the best of his /her ability.
- We provide a happy, inclusive and safe environment for children and staff where learning can take place.
- We promote good communications between parents and school.
- We aim to ensure that children leaving school in 6th class will be equipped with the curricular skills and with the confidence necessary to succeed at second level.
- We encourage children to take pride in their school and community and to have a sense of respect, honesty and integrity.
- School starts at 8.50 a.m.
- School finishes for Junior & Senior Infants at 1.30 p.m.
- School finishes for 1st to 6th classes at 2.30 p.m.
School Break Times:
10:15-10:30 (Junior Infants - 2nd class)
10:40-10:55 (3rd class - 6th class)
12:15 - 12:40 (Junior Infants - 2nd class)
12:30 - 12:55 (3rd class - 6th class)