Irish language games on the Digital Dialects website are a pleasurable and easy way of beginning to learn the language. Interactive Gaeilge nah Eireann games that teachers can incorporate into classroom lessons, set as a homework exercise, or that can be used by independent learners as a self-study eLearning exercise.
- Colors in Irish - the most common color words in a fun interactive quiz.
- Irish animal vocabulary fun kid's game - 17 essential words for beginner students in a multiple-choice language arts activity.
- Fruit and vegetables in Irish game - 15 of the most useful words for Irish fruit and vegetables in a basic language arts quiz. For beginners to the language.
- Food and drinks in the Irish language game< - some useful everyday words in Gaeilge nah Eireann.
- Vocabulary quizzes - two quizzes with wordlists, each of which contains 17 Irish words. Start with either vocabulary game 1 or the second quiz - vocabulary game 2.
For a extra useful sentences in beginners, including greetings, visit the learn Irish phrases page.