ST. COEN'S N.S. BOARD of MANAGEMENT
A Board of Management is appointed every four years and is composed of representatives of patron, parents and teachers.
Constitution of Board of Management
- Two members appointed by and representative of the Patron, Archbishop of Dublin;
- Two members, parents or legal guardians of children enrolled in the school (one being a mother, the other a father), elected by the general body of parents of children attending the school;
- The Principal of the school;
- A teacher from the school, elected by vote of the teaching staff;
- Two others co-opted by the above.